Thanks to all of you wonderful writers, A Prompt A Day has reached 1000 followers! To celebrate, it’s time for a giveaway!
Winner will receive:
- A copy of Wreck This Journal, in the color of their choice.
- A book of fairy tales or mythology from a culture of their choice
- A copy of The Weird: A Compendium of Strange and Dark Stories, which is well over 1000 pages. (If you would rather have a book of poetry, or another type of anthology collection, that can be arranged).
- A copy of The Sandman: Preludes and Nocturnes. This is one of my all-time favorite pieces of writing, and the bonus prize for reaching 1000 followers by September 1st. If you already have the book, or if you want another comic or book, that can be arranged.
- You MUST be following apromptadaykeepsthecriticsaway
- Only reblogs count, but you can reblog as many times as you’d like.
- No giveaway blogs
- Giveaway ends on October 1st
- You must be comfortable giving me a mailing address so I can send you your prizes.
- You must have either your ask or submit open so that I can let you know if you’ve won.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, I’ll pick a new winner
- I’ll try to ship internationally, but if it costs an outrageous amount I’ll send you a gift card with the proper amount of money, and links to the prizes you wanted.
- If one of the items goes out of stock, a similar item will be substituted (after consultation with the winner)
- The giveaway will only take place if this post gets 300 notes or more.
I think that’s everything! Thank you all, and good luck!
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
A woman is only vulnerable when her nail polish is drying, and even then she can still pull a trigger.
|—||some great quote I heard somewhere once upon a time and that is very, very true (via traffic-jam-session)|
I crave touch, yet I flinch every time someone is close enough.
|—||I have become rather fearful I suppose. (via dollpoetry)|