- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
"I would NEVER have guessed you had anxiety and depression issues ! You’re always so confident and everything !”
My anaconda will take whatever it can get at this point
"you’re too cute to be single!"
then date me
Midnight thoughts (I won’t do this again)
He did it. He actually managed to describe how it feels to live with depression and suicidal tendencies.
this is really, really important
Wow….perfect. The old paint…..
I haven’t seen this guys stuff for months but this still hits me as hard as ever
Always repost! I love this so much!!!
i hate looking ugly the first time i meet someone like wait i can do better than this i swear
There’s this part of me that wants a relationship and then another part that’s like fuck no but then I remember that no one even likes me HA
When one of my family members asks why I don’t have a boyfriend